jump to search jump to main content

Name Change Information

For payroll and academic records

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
This is a description of what students and faculty or staff must do in order to change the name on payroll or academic records. This must be done in person. Employee name changes will require a social security card.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


Office of the University Registrar

User Reviews

No User Reviews.
  • Response from
    (This response may not apply because the review has been edited.)


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, OneCampus Portal, Powered by rSmart
 Back to top